Samaritans Campaign

Although the films still need to have a message, a meaning, an effect on the viewer and a target audience. Originally the short movie was aimed at 18 – 30 year olds, to understand the problems that a lot of people face. But after doing more intense research I found out that even young teenagers, find themselves to be lonely. So I decided to create a more commercial based outcome. I created 5 x 30 second adverts, still within my personal style that focus more on a helpline from Samaritans. As Samaritans deal with this type of issue I thought it was a perfect way to make it more commercial and more understandable for the younger generation.

Firstly i have come up with a series of five advertisement posters that i will think will work well within the public. It is basing the idea on two pairs. The visuals that i have used a one of the 'pair', i think its a nice subtle way to communicate the message, along with this i believe it is interlinking with my personal style.